Monday 2 May 2016

Our own little bubble

 Often due to social events or our own stress from our MS we hide in our own little bubble. We get tired from outings or travel or for no reason our energy just stops. Having pain also makes our body tired. What is normal for a person doing their tasks, is double the effort for people with MS or a chronic illness . Our fuel tank gets to zero  faster and makes us tired quicker .

 My own little bubble is where i hide when i am over tired and have constant pain and feel scared to what may lie ahead. Usually this lasts a day or two until i get out of this bubble.
 I pull myself out of social media,and people in general. I don't like doing this but somehow like most people with MS seem to hide now and again. Mind you i am sure this would be different if i would have a support network of people with MS. Also having professionals to turn to,would be of great help.

 This is not an uncommon thing and it usually passes in a matter of days. I suppose it just feels safe.
 The problem with this behaviour is that we get into isolation by doing this.

 Often after some rest and re charge we come out as a better person :)


No comments:

Featured post

To my readers ;)

 Hello readers, You may have noticed I have changed my name slightly for my blog. Don’t worry it’s still me 🤗 just for security purposes I ...